top of page
- Sold OutThu, Dec 07Rendezvous point is TBDDec 07, 2023, 7:00 PM CST – Dec 10, 2023, 7:00 PM CSTRendezvous point is TBDThe final ride for 2023 will take everyone back to Alabama for the Toys for Tots charity ride. The team will guide drivers along the 600+ mile route, traveling from Florida to the Tennessee border—all for a good cause and an amazing charity.
- Wed, Nov 01Rendezvous point is TBDNov 01, 2023, 7:00 PM – Nov 05, 2023, 7:00 PMRendezvous point is TBDThe Northeast is often overlooked by adventurers in the US, but these areas are teeming with beautiful and remote trails known as Class 4 roads. ROAM4LO is heading north to traverse some of the most iconic routes in the northern Appalachian mountains.
- Thu, Oct 05Rendezvous point is TBDOct 05, 2023, 7:00 PM CDT – Oct 08, 2023, 7:00 PM CDTRendezvous point is TBDWe head to Chattanooga for a fun weekend of adventure and friends. This trip will visit our favorite trails in the area and allow attendees to push the limits with a multitude of line options on every trail.
- Thu, Sep 07Windrock Park CampgroundSep 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – Sep 10, 2023, 7:00 PMWindrock Park Campground, 555 Windrock Park Ln, Oliver Springs, TN 37840, USAThe ROAM4LO team heads back to Windrock Park for a wild weekend of off-roading and campfire hangs. Guides will take the group on ROAM4LO's favorite trails at the largest off-road park in the US.
- Sat, Aug 12Rendezvous point is TBDAug 12, 2023, 7:00 PM – Aug 25, 2023, 7:00 PMRendezvous point is TBDThe most epic and ambitious ROAM4LO expedition to date. Beginning in southeast Colorado, the team will forge across five mountainous states, tackling the longest and toughest tracks in the region—ultimately mapping the team's longest-ever overland route.
- Thu, Jul 20Rendezvous point is TBDJul 20, 2023, 8:30 AM CDT – Jul 24, 2023, 8:30 AM CDTRendezvous point is TBDThe 4th annual Mountains to Sea trip is back and bigger than ever. Rigs will take to the mountains and traverse North Carolina. Once at the Atlantic Ocean, the rigs will be ferried to a secluded island to experience the most remote beach camping on the east coast!
- Fri, May 26TennesseeMay 26, 2023, 7:00 PM CDT – May 28, 2023, 7:00 PM CDTTennesseeThe first ROAM4LO invitational guided ride will take enthusiasts deep into the woods on the hardest guided ride to date. This will be a weekend full of crazy drives and some of the best-built rigs in the Southeast.
- Mon, Mar 06Rendezvous point is TBDMar 06, 2023, 7:00 PM CST – Mar 11, 2023, 7:00 PM CSTRendezvous point is TBDCreated by Sunshine State Overland, the 1,000+ mile Florida Adventure Trail will kick off the year of guided rides. Soft sand, deep water, and black mud will keep things exciting.
- Wed, Jun 07Rendezvous point is TBDJun 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – Jun 11, 2023, 7:00 PMRendezvous point is TBDROAM4LO is finally heading to Arkansas to explore the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest. Known for its extreme water crossings and rough terrain, the team hopes to create a new adventure route through the forest's 1.2 million acres.
bottom of page